Monday, September 26, 2011

Define Your Supreme Being

I am going to attempt to put into words my answer to the question, "How does your religion define the Supreme Being?"

Note this is my personal answer. I do not imagine myself able to answer this question for any set "religion" or any other person.

I prefer to use the word "Creator" and will do so here. 

Creator is Supreme over all things in the Universe. Some of the Native American Nations or Tribes call the Supreme Being "The Great Mystery" because He is such.

He created EVERYTHING. He is omnipotent. He is loving and truly wants only the best for all of His Creation-Earth, other planets, the stars, moon, trees, water, all animals, and humans.

He provides everything for us through His other creations. 

He expects us to treat each other and all of his creations with loving respect and reverence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome.