Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Earrings I Made






I have dabbled in making jewelry. I happen to have pictures of some pieces.


The crocheted pieces came about due a dear friend/sister. She ordered me some crochet "cotton" on eBay, thinking it was worsted weight and I could re-coup from a recent illness by crocheting washcloths.


Well, it was thread, mostly #10.


The beaded pair are the results of combining beading and Dream Catchers.


The pair here was made for my second daughter. They are also the pair I submitted, by detailed photo, to the Arts & crafts Council of my Tribe to become a certified Native American Artisan. (I also submitted my profile picture as that Regalia was made by me and a leather bag I made. They'll be posted if I ever discover which CD they are stored on.)

2 comments:

Liz D-M said...

Very lovely!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much!

Glad you like them.

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome.