Monday, March 31, 2008

New Crocheting Books

WOW! I got several new crocheting books and pamphlets this past Saturday.

The first is Candy Crochet by Candi Jensen. It has the most adorable outfits, booties, blankets, hats, etc. in it. My grandbabies are going to be wearing a lot of these.

The next one is 100 Crochet Projects by Jean Leinhauser & Rita Weiss. It again has lots of really great designs but for adults. Tops, sweaters, afghans, doilies, even earrings and prom purses!

Look out birthdays--I'm going to be ready!

Purchased a wonderful crochet reference book in 200 Crochet Tips, Techniques & Trade Secrets by Jan Eaton. I'll never run into a problem or a pattern I can not decipher again.

The two pamphlets are Sunny Day Dresses for Babies and Toddlers by Diane Simpson. It only has three dress patterns in it but they are all simple, elegant and beautiful.

And lastly, The Bernat Tiny crochet Baby #542023.The dress is beautiful but I bought this for the bonnets and booties. The blanket is very pretty but it's baby colored grannies. Everyone knows that one.

Looks like this here blog is going to be filled with more and more posts of crocheted items I have made for my grands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome.